Monday, May 26, 2014

Tease Me

Ivey totally got my attention when she released the Viva Dita outfit for World Goth Fair. At first I was all let's make me into Dita, and then I was all nooo let's change it up... Thus this result...


I just hope my odd color options bring out this awesome as much in your eyes as it does in mine.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Maiden 5 - Silver
Hair: .ploom. - Kiera - Candy (Available at My Attic)
Eyes: .ID. - Moody - Aqua
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Wild Full Thick - BLACK
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - I need you in - MM12024
Outfit: Sn@tch - Viva Dita - Aqua (Available at World Goth Fair)
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH Sn@tch - Vamp Gloss
Pose: .ploom. - PNUP 2 - 6 (Available at My Attic)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design