Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Revenge Is A Dish That Is Best Served NOW

So the other day I stumbled upon .DirtyStories. on Flickr and I instantly fell in love with their grungy accessories. Pretty sure they are now going to have to be worked into my RP Character too once I acquire some grenades that is... Anyways some how I managed to start with the armband I had my eye on and a whole look sprouted up from there.


Razor made it too easy with these ever versatile pants. The Hud has soo many options I had a hard time settling. Wasabi Pills got my attention with their new hairs at Fantasy Faire and while this isn't one of the new releases for the faire, I did find it on the wall at their area and had to claim it along with the new hair. And boy are these ears growing on me. Probably only because I keep lucking out with the skin tones I chose having an easy one button click match on the HUD but hey the fact that I can do that is still impressive since normally my tones are off just enough to dive a girl's OCD mad. And one more thing before i end my ramble I'm glad Cute Poison finally came out with something else for my neck. I love her collars and necklaces and she needs to make more! *COUGHS*SAE.GET.ON.IT.NAO*COUGHS* And enough of my ramblings!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Lilith Skin - Cream
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Erika Mesh Hair -  Ash
Ears: [MANDALA] - Pierced ELF EARS - VER 2 - Short
Eyes: .ID. - Deep Eyes - Gray
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 003 - Real Cat Liner
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Piercing: Cute Poison - Animus Piercing v2
Collar: Cute Poison - Miseria Collar - Silver (Available at Suicide Dollz)
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - The Time - MM12027
Top: Corvus - Cross Wings Shirt
Armband: .DirtyStories. - Boom It! Armband - Silver
Hands: SiniStyle - Taped Fist & Black Nails - Full Palm -Forearm Gap
Belt: .DirtyStories. - Battle Belt - Silver
Pants: Razor /// - Sideslip Pants
Pose: Apple Spice - Against the Wall Pose 008

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design