Tuesday, May 13, 2014

By The Dividing Stream



Fantasy? Magic? Mystery? Warriors? I've been listening to too much Dio and Ensiferum. Actually, nawh, I can never get enough! Excuse me while I turn it up. Heheh.
Anyways I'm totally on a purple kick right now if it totally isn't apparent. Keystone's Bryre Crown had me drooling since it came out. I've finally gotten my hands on it and I completely and utterly LOVE it. Not to mention their recent group gift, Varika'Vys collar, which is absolutely beautiful. Both of these are a high quality unrigged mesh. The Bryre crown comes with 9 gem colors, 10 string colors and 10 bone colors all in a convenient HUD and one script in the crown itself.
For a while I couldn't find a hair I liked to go with the crown, but my best friend and the genius behind this blog pointed me at the hair Wasabi Pills had out for the Fantasy Fair. Dragon, I gotta say, I don't know what I'd do without you! But from there, I found a pretty location in one of my favorite forests in a stream, put on a little warpaint, posed and snapped a photo! <3

Now for the Credits.
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Darienne - Crystal Violet (Boobs) (Fantasy Fair Item)
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva - Artic - 04 A
Eyebrows: The Sugar Garden - Tintable Eyebrows - Bad Bitch
Lashes: Glam Affair - Regina - Eyelashes 04
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Soulful v2 - Blush
Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - Jester Cat
Warpaint: Pin Me Down - Faded Warpaint
Lipstick: Glam Affair - Leah Lipstick 22
Top: Sn@tch - Illora Silk Bra - Purple
Crown: [Keystone] - Bryre Crown
Collar: [Keystone] - Varika'Vys Collar
Breasts: Lolas - Mesh Breasts - Tango
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands- Flat
Pose: *PosESioN* - Yula 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design