Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Rebel Without A Cause


It's SPRING! So I am going to switch back into my warm weather clothing and cause a ruckus. That or just let Dragon put words in my mouth. Either way the sun is in my eyes so I have to throw some shade up in here.

Now for the Credits:
Hair: Clawtooth - Windswept - Bombshell Blonde
Skin: -Glam Affair- - Neva - artic
Eyes (Not Shown): The Sugar Garden - Awake - Deep Blue
Glasses: [Atooly] - Heart Sunglasses - Red
Piercings: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Positano Night Jewel - Long 3 - Silver
Top: Sn@tch - Cropped Baby Tee - Rebel
Shorts: .::[F]uchOn::. - Mesh Shorts - USA
Shoes (Not Shown): DECO - Classic Sneaks - Black
Pose: Presence - Strut - 007

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design