Monday, May 5, 2014

Once Upon A Dream


But if I know you, I know what you'll do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

I can hardly contain my excitement! The event I've been waiting for, The Fantasy Fair, has started up! There's so many wonderful shops out there that have come together in a massive gathering. From wings, to masks, to claws, to baubles, and to my personal favorite-- chains. Keystone is one of the only stores in all of secondlife that makes high quality and efficient mesh chains with beautiful texturing.
Their Esme facial chains (which also includes a beautifully done nose chain) is an elegantly done, decorative facial chain. It comes in both gold and silver, with and without gems. They're super easy to fit as well. As said before these chains are a high quality efficient mesh, so it's easy on your viewer rendering wise while still looking stunning. If you need me I'm going to be dancing around happily with my new shiny things!

Now for the credits:
Hair: Magika - Forget
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva - Artic 04
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Sleepy Eyes - Ice Blue
Lashes: Glam Affair - Regina - Eyelashes 04
Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - Classic Cat
Make-Up: +Nuuna+ - Meta - White 70%
Jewelry: [Keystone] - Esme Facial Chains (Golden, Gem) (Fantasy Fair Location)
Pose: *PosEession* - Madame 9

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design