Thursday, May 15, 2014

One Shot Woman


"You have one shot to make it big, so make it count." He said.
"Oh, believe me darling, I intend to!" She replied with a wink.

SoOoOooo I wanted to go for a more aged kind of look here. Of course I went with mostly black and grey with accents of different hues of red. As you can see I'm wearing mostly Sn@tch, but hey, I couldn't resist and it all went too perfectly. Not to mention, just look at that jewelry! Gorgeous. Cute Poison's nose ring was the perfect little touch to give her a bit of an edge, but not too much. I apologize for the short post, but I'd much rather let the picture speak for this one.

Now for the Credits.
Hair: [LeLutka] - Canto - Jessica
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva - Artic
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Awake Eyes - Silver
Lashes: Glam Affair - Regina - Eyelashes 04
Make-up: Sn@tch - Underworld Makeup - Fever
Coat: Sn@tch - Gabrielle Velvet Coat - Black
Bra: Sn@tch - Fontine Bra - Black
Jewelry: Sn@tch - Paragon Jewelry
Piercing: Cute Poison - Ova Piercing (Part 2)
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands - Casual & Splayed
Pose: *PosESioN* - Drama 9

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design