Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Part Of The Sea

So I'm a little late in the game since I started collecting the Miss May skins 10 days ago when they premiered. BUT! Better late than never right? Anyways I had a hard time deciding on which of the five makeup options to show off first and then I realized that the blue version had similar colors to the dress I had been eyeballing from Sn@tch. Then it all fell together from there. The blues and greens made me think of the ocean especially now, at the start of summer, and a mermaid just appeared from there...


Join me under the sea and let me become a part of your world?

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Miss May 2014 - Acorn - Blue Mood
Hair: Magika - Almonds
Headpiece: Remarkable Oblivion - Atlantis Headband - Blue No Bandana
Eyes: .ID. - Skylight - Deep Mint
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Wild Full Thick - BLACK
Dress: Sn@tch - Dark Elf Dress - Blue
Pose: [Atooly] - Female Pose Pack 16 - Pose 156

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design