Saturday, June 14, 2014

Stone Cold


Anyone else a fan of Greek mythology? I love the subject. So many people like to portray the gods and goddesses, but no one ever shines light onto the Gorgons. Maybe it's because I love reptiles, or possibly because I think it's completely killer that they had hair made of live, venomous snakes! Well, the whole turning people to stone is pretty amazing too.
But seriously though, check out this hair. It's FANGtastic! Do you want some live snakes to sprout out of your head and chill with you? Well you totally can have some. uLukie made this hair for the Totally Top Shelf event and I think it's seriously so friggin' cool. There five different colors (Blue, Green, Red, Purple & Natural) to choose from. Each color is available separately and it comes with a scaled hair base for a seamless look. It's 100% original rigged mesh and textures. Not to mention the snakes are absolutely friggin' adorable.
In the midst of my going nuts being a snake-lady, I had to figure out what I wanted to wear with it. cStar had released a scale textured type skin for their Miss May skins, and that was too perfect. Of course Fallen God's poisonfish tattoos went well too, as they added that scale element to the body I needed while covering all my naughty bits! From there I geared up with some armor from The Forge and accessorized with carefully crafted jewelry (look at those chains and that snake collar, seriously awesome) from Keystone. I did however play around in photoshop a bit to give myself a fanged bite, so I'm sorry the fangs are not an actual item! SsSsSsSsSsssssss~!

Now for the credits:
Hair: uLukie - Gorgon Hair - Red (Available at Totally Top Shelf)
Skin: cStar Limited - Miss May 2014 - Bronzer - Sweetness
Eyes: Custom & Unavailable for purchase. Sorry. :(
Tattoo: +Fallen Gods Inc.+ - Poisonfish
Armor: [The Forge] - Daerwen Armor (Worn Black) - Female
Collar: [Keystone] - Forged Bound Snake Collar - Onyx
Facial Chains: [Keystone] - Valde Face Chains - Iron/Dark Silver
Location: PANDEMONIUM - Aged Ruins 1/4 Sim Prefab
Pose: *PosESioN* - Madame 9

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design