Saturday, March 12, 2016

A Comfort Of Frailties



It's not very often I do soft and pink, but when I do it's usually in my own twisted manner. I have to say I loved the pastel cosmetics Zibska put out for Skin Fair, they made for a very soft and effeminate look when paired with this style from Little Bones! Her Chromatic X pack is a gorgeous multi-color pastel pack. At this point the style was looking so pretty, but I decided to shave my eyebrows and use these dots instead! It worked well with this gorgeous, detailed mesh collar from Titzuki. It comes in five colors (Black, White, Peach, Red, and Ultraviolet), and includes both a male and female fit version with a resizer script for fitting. This older gacha tattoo went perfectly, but I'm unsure if Antielle is around anymore, so it may not be available. To finish off the look, I went with a favorite pair of eyes from Clemmm, so that I could stare deeply into your soul.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Little Bones - Centerfold - Chromatic X (Available @ Collabor 88)
Skin: JOLI - Giselle '16 Skin  -Bare - Cream (Available @ Skin Fair 2016)
Eyes: Clemmm - Fract Eyes NoPupil
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyebrows: Antielle - Ankoku Butoh - Dots
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Rowan - 05 (Available @ Skin Fair 2016)
Lipstick: Zibska - Plais - 06 (Available @ Skin Fair 2016)
Collar: Titzuki - Fern Plastic Collar - Black
Joints: Antielle - The Alchemical Transformation - Homunculus (RARE)
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: Titzuki - Ohyeah (M)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design