Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Switch



It's nearly time for the Skin Fair! Are you excited? Well, I certainly am. Joli will have this gorgeous skin line available at Skin Fair 2016. If you know me, you know that my base skin is always Joli. I'm blown away with this new line, I am loving the shading on the face, the shape of the lips, and the eyebrows. There are a total of 10 tones, each having 5 eyebrow options except for Alabaster, Vampire, and Cafe, which only have 3 eyebrow options; all skins have two cleavage options. The skins come with 10 lipgloss options and some eyeliner options, with system layers, TMP, and Omega appliers included. For the skin there are a ton of appliers included for most mesh bodies, an eyebrow shaper, and a modfiable shape for Maitreya. All of this while not breaking the bank! I decided to keep my style simple to show off the beauty of this skin, so for makeup I used the eyeliner and lipgloss included. For my outfit, I wanted something simple but tastefully sensual. I went with a rope harness I got a long while ago, and a fur stole from Aii! Little Bones had the perfect playful, sexy hair that gave attitude to this simple styling.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Little Bones - KillKill - Blondes
Skin: JOLI - Giselle '16 Skin  -Bare - Cream (Available @ Skin Fair 2016)
Eyes: Ikon - Charm Eyes - Fjord
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeliner: JOLI - Cateye Liner (Included with skin)
Lipgloss: JOLI - Giselle Lipgloss #10 (Included with skin)
Stole: Aii - InuDaiyoukai Fur Mantle - White v.III
Harness: Haste- Rope Harness 3 - White
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant & Flat
Shelves: Fancy Decor - White Wash Shelves
Lights: Fancy Decor - Filament Hanging Lights
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design