Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Future Is Bulletproof, The Aftermath Is Secondary

The event I've been impatiently waiting is finally here! Multiverse is open until the 15th and is packed full of cyber fashion goodies and all sorts of goodies that come to mind when you think of your favorite Sci-Fi media. As soon as I saw the skin Soul was releasing and the cybernetic arm from SWaGGa I KNEW exactly what direction to take with my styling.


But of course you cant stop there. Where there is latex around I will play and MV never ceases to amaze me with the detail in their texture work. And of course no look is complete without accessories and the perfect nail polish, yes I know I have a nail polish problem don't judge, so I had to compleate the look with one of the most perfectly cyber eye pieces I have ever seen from HopScotch and the beautiful polish form Konfin Nails.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: .:Soul:. - Emma - Cypher - [V1] - Special Edition - Tatted (Available at Multiverse)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Ainsley
Ears: .:Soul:. - Uni Ears - Animale
Eye Piece: *~*HopScotch*~* - Clinger Visor - Black (Available at Multiverse)
Eye Make-Up: .:Soul:. - Cypher - Makeup - Cyan (Available at Multiverse)
Lashes: {Frick} - Long Eyelashes
Right Eye: IKON - Immortal Eyes - Turquoise
Left Eye: .:Soul:. - Oculos - Cypher - Cyan (Available at Multiverse)
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Dress: :{MV}: - Flux - Cyanide (Available at Multiverse)
Right Hand: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat WITH Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Future Tech (Available at Multiverse)
Left Arm: [SWaGGa] - Mech Arms (I modified the original orange pieces to turquoise) (Available at Multiverse)
Pose: Custom Made - Available on Request
Location: INSILICO NORTH

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design