Monday, December 2, 2013

Defiant


Nothin' like a little burlesque... or was I put in the corner for punishment? Either way, I don't wanna stay in the corner, make me!
cStar has really turned in out with their new facial structure on their skins. I absolutely love it! cStar Limited has put out a bunch of new skins, Kassandra being one of them. My made-of-pure-awesome partner, Dragon, got to this version of Kassandra before me, but I couldn't help but blog it anyways. I went for a more sensual, sexy approach. I love my Slink hand and feet, and I've been reluctant to invest in heels made for Slink feet, but Lindsey Warwick made some heels (for the Slink Medium feet) that were absolutely TO DIE FOR! The ones that really caught my attention were her strapless Siren heels, which I had to wear first. She actually includes baked and material version of her heels, so if you have your advanced lighting module on when wearing the Material version, they're all sorts of gorgeous and glossy. 
Anyways, to go with this look, I actually Dropped by *Epic* and picked up an older outfit of theirs. I love poofy rompers with big bows in the back, I couldn't resist. Also, as something that threw me off, I actually went brunette this time around-- opposed to my usual black, white, grey or blonde! I think it took a turn for the better, heheh!

Now for the Credits:
Hair: Exile - Turn The Page - Marone
Skin: cStar Limited - Kassandra - Cat Eyes - Acorn (Available @ Main Event)
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Awake Eyes - Hazel
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Wild Full Thick Lashes
Outfit: *Epic* Black Ribbon Romper
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Filigree Oval
Shoes: [L.Warwick] - Siren Platform Heels - Noir (For Slink Medium mesh feet.)
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands - Elegant/Gesture
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet Medium
Pose: By . Presence . (Custom for post. <3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design