Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Leather-N-Laces

So I guess I've been in a frisky mood lately. This post has been in planning for nearly a week now I've just been soo busy doing stuff IRL that I hadn't had a chance to shoot it yet, or if I have the time I wasn't inspired enough until tonight. Everything just clicked and I got to show off the epic sexiness that I have been keeping hidden for too long!


I've rediscovered Goth1c0 lately and damn what was I thinking wandering away. A few of my favorite pieces form there form a few years keep floating back into my wander around wardrobe and finally I went back and damn if I'm not fully hooked again. I mean how in their right mind could resist these boots or the corset piercing?!?! But yeah I'mma shut up now and just let you enjoy the view!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Lorelie - Blush
Hair: .ploom. - Savina
Eyes: .ID. - Shades of Green - Olive
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Handcuffs
Collar: [The Forge] - Studded Collar - Black
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Ti Tso Ras Algethi - FULL13002
Corset Piercing: Goth1c0 - Extreme Corset Pierced Black
Cuffs: [The Forge] - Studded Cuffs - Black
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH A:S:S - Crossed Polish
Panties: .tsg. - Black Leather Harness Panties
Boots: Goth1c0 - Dress to Kill Boots - Black
Pose: Apple Spice - Sexy Pose 002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design