Sunday, December 15, 2013

You're So Vain

This song has been stuck in my head for a week so I had to make a pretty post with me being all vain and stuff because well maybe it will unstick the song from my head.


It defiantly helps when everyone proceeds to offer new shiny "pretty" things all at once. Like these pretty bow earrings from Atooly and shiny new bangles from +DV8+ being released right as I type this up! Paired with the girly sweater dress I fell in love with a couple weeks back form Sn@tch and the shiny piercings that Cute Poison put out for FROST and the very glam Social Butterfly skin form cStar and BAM I feel girly and pretty and vain! Okay but yeah enough of my nonsensical rambles and on with the things!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Social Butterfly 3 - Shine
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Dove
Lashes: cStar Limited - Megan's Lashes
Eyes: .ID. - Portrait Eyes - Blue
Earrings: [Atooly] - Brooke's Bow Earrings - Teal
Piercing: Cute Poison - Frosted Piercing (Available EXCLUSIVELY at F R O S T)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Lover's Solitaire Heart - Short
Top: Sn@tch - Rickie Sweater Dress - Blue
Bracelets: +DV8+ - Palais Bracelets - Sweet  (Okay so I cheated here. The three colors you see are all colors of the bracelet offered on the HUD, BUT I photoshopped them together because I couldn't choose just one. So fair warning the bracelet HUD only changes all the bangles in the set to a single color.)
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH [Atooly] - Winter Set 01 - Matte (Available EXCLUSIVELY at F R O S T)
Pants: Sn@tch - Shine Jeans - Black
Pose: Apple Spice - Vintage Pose 002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design