Monday, February 29, 2016

Getting The Point


Work has had me crazy busy, then World Sword Swallower's Day had me even busier! But I've managed to get another post out. This one is inspired by the classic femme fatale with dark eyeshadow, luscious red lips, latex, and my own little twist... a fierce red gaze. I'm dead tired, so that is all for now!

Now for the credits.
Hair: Little Bones - Born To Die - Blondes
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Dead Apples - Phantom Eyes - Revenge
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Anke 12
Lipstick: Zibska - Lordes 04
Headpiece: Zibska - Etsuko Headpiece
Collar: No longer available.
Dress: The Annex - Selene Outfit - Black
Gloves: MVD - Gloves Latex Fetish - Black
Pose: Posesion - Angela 7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design