Monday, February 1, 2016

Midnight In The Garden

I'm not going to pretend I am getting better at keeping up, it's actually getting worse with my partner in crime away making a name for herself in the big bad world and no one to help keep me focused and challenged while I style. But I can focus on occasion, and and when I do I get so proud of myself. Especially when I catch what is lurking in the garden at night...


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: .:Soul:. - Davina Skin - (H3) Frappe
Horns: .Charm. - Elle - Horns - Silver (Available at The Epiphany)
Headpiece: .Charm. - Elle - Headpiece - Silver (Available at The Epiphany)
Hair: .Olive. - the Ivy Hair - Noir
Ears: .:Soul:. - Uni Ears - Dobby
Lashes: *Mon Cheri* - "Falsies"
Eyes: .ID. - Moonlight Eyes - Chocolate
Lips: Zibska - Helaine 12
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara WITH Hands and Feet
Harness: .Charm. - Elle - Harness - Silver (Available at The Epiphany)
Bodysuit: CandyDoll - Vixen Bodysuit - Denim (Available at The Epiphany)
Armlets: .Charm. - Elle - Armlets - Silver (Available at The Epiphany)
Shoes: CandyDoll - Maya Shoes (Available at The Epiphany)
Pose: an lar [poses] - The Assemble Series - Two

1 comments:

AnderianSugarplum said...

Anytime You need a Partner in crime You always welcome to hit me up :) Lovely picture

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design