Sunday, February 21, 2016

Just Inches From The Heart


So, I've been hard core M.I.A. The reason? I got a new job in the RL film industry and it's had me incredibly busy. I'm not entirely sure how much time I will have for blogging, but now and then when I have some time (like today) I'll be putting out posts. This one, as you can see, is inspired by the dangerous act of sword swallowing! Why is it so dangerous? Well, the esophagus is curved, not straight. So when someone swallows a sword, it straightens the esophagus out and comes within inches of the heart, one wrong move and the swallower is dead. But why am I making a post about it? Well, one because I can, two because I love the act, and three, the 27th of February is National Sword Swallower's Day! So this is my way of celebrating.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Little Bones - Silence
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Clemmm - The Whites
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Corvus - Insomnia Makeup
Lipstick: Kaylithium - Lipstick - Matte Black
Outfit: The Annex - The Coven Outfit
Shoes: Goth1c0 - Devil Goth Boots
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design