Sunday, February 28, 2016

In The Wind

... I have flown away from where I once knew. I am here, but not. Everywhere, yet not anywhere. I'm flying off where I never realized I would go, not anchored like I once was. On the brightside it means I'm playing around with stuff I once left for Kaylith to pull off, on the downside it means I'm having a harder time finding my muse with her gone. Though that could explain why I took this gorgeous headpiece from a recent Zibska release and ran with it like she would have...


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: .:Soul:. - Davina Skin - (H2) Cream
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Annette - Royal
Mask: Zibska - The Harpy - Headpiece (Available at Enchantment)
Ears: .:Soul:. - Uni Ears - Cherub (Available at We <3 Role-Play)
Eye Make-Up: +Nuuna+ - Zora - Violet (slightly modified tint)
Lashes: *Mon Cheri* - "Falsies"
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Marble Eyes - Heroine
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara WITH Hands
Collar: :{MV}: - IlliadCorp Halfmask - Heliotrope
Suit: Sn@tch - Virtual Latex Suit - Black
Corset: Sn@tch - Virtual Latex Corset - Purple
Shoes: Graves - G390 Bound Boots - Ankle
Pose: Exposeur - February 2016 Gift - Part One - Pose 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design