Sunday, April 10, 2016

Azure Amalgamation



We are all connected.

I've had this jewelry set for some time and have been meaning to blog it, but I just didn't get around to it. now that I've taken a step back from many of my sponsors, I can focus solidly on that which inspires me. This lovely set from Finesmith did just that! Galactic comes with a headpiece (not shown), a tiara, a necklace, earrings, and a ring. I decided to keep the style simple... super simple, by doing an artistic nude. I used this gorgeous long style from Little Bones in her Gossamer pack, which are gorgeous pastels with dark roots. They matched perfectly! As for makeup, I went with soft, shimmery makeup from Zibska, eyeliner from cStar, and nails from A:S:S. Noteably the eyeshadow from Zibska is included in the makeup fatpack she has out for The 100 Block. You can get all of the makeup she has out in one fatpack, for a deal! To give emotion to the style, I used some tintable tattoo eyebrows. I couldn't find any poses weird enough for the concept in my head, so I made my own.

Hair: Little Bones - Orchid - Gossamer
Skin: JOLI - Giselle '16 Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyebrows: The Sugar Garden - Tintable Brows - Innocent
Eyes: Dark Diva - i01 Eye Set - Blind
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Fina - 01 (Available @ The 100 block)
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 001 - Serious
Lipstick: Zibska - Plais - 16
Jewelry: Finesmith - Galactic - Silver/Aqua
Nails: A:S:S - Precious 2
Hands: Slink - Avatar Enhance Hands Female - Relaxed & Flat
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Feet: Slink - Avatar Enhance Feet Female - Flat
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design