Saturday, April 30, 2016

Underneath The Water

So between packing for another move IRL and other distractions I almost missed getting this post out before the events finished, but I didn't and you need to stop what you are doing and run to We <3 Role-Play and the Fantasy Faire TODAY before they close. Especially Fantasy Faire since there are many Faire Exclusives you wont be able to get once the fair closes and I'm only showing off a couple that got my attention right away. Soul got my attention with the bright colors and it was hard to choose just one, but in the end I settled on this beautiful teal limited edition that had the entire proceeds going to Relay For Life. After that I had to figure out how not to cover up the gorgeous markings all over the beautiful skin, while still keeping to my self imposed coverage I keep on my blog and I lucked out again while wandering the Faire. Storybook came out with tentacles that fit the bill and  happened to be colorful enough to match and point my attention to the water. So enough of my rambles let me show you where Fantasy Faire put my creativity...


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: .:Soul:. - Gen2 F - Ranitomeya - [F6] - SE (Available at Fantasy Faire)
Tendrils: .:Soul:. - Naikkim Head Tendrils - Double (Available at We <3 Role-Play)
Eyes: IKON - Immortal Eyes - Nymph
Ears: .:Soul:. - Uni Ears - Mer Long
Mouth: .:Soul:. - Kissers - Doll - Orc
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara WITH Hands and Feet
Tentacles: Storybook - Chasm - Huntar (Available at Fantasy Faire)
Pose: //elephante poses// - Girl and The Sea - #6
Location: Photo Location: Mysts of Eyr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design