Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Bloom


Weeds bloom too.

Did I ever mention I love green? Because I do. If it wouldn't annoy everyone enjoying my stream, I would do a lot more. This dress from Zibska caught my eye and lead to a style that came together quite quickly. The boots and hair came quickly, which by the way I love the hell out of this bob and the ability to have it two tone! Makeup came next with a gorgeous new lipstick from Zibska and one of her eyeshadows, both currently at The 100 Block. She offers a fatpack option to get all of the makeup she has out in one swoop, with a nice saving. Now the eyebrows are not actually two toned, I photoshopped one to convey a point in my work, but those are tattoo eyebrows from TSG that come in handy. I'm unsure if they're still available! Then of course, because I am a freak, I had to have my demon paint, a black choker, and green goat eyes. To finish it off, I had to have a pose as equally odd.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Little Bones - Sita I - B&W (Available @ Collabor 88)
Skin: JOLI - Giselle '16 Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: No longer available.
Eyebrows: The Sugar Garden - Tintable Brows - Alena
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Shir - 04 (Available @ The 100 Block)
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 001 - Serious
Lipstick: Zibska - Sable - 08 (Available @ The 100 Block)
Choker: Wound - Ribbion Choker - Natural
Dress+Extra Tidbits: Zibska - Wallis Dress
Paint: Titzuki - Demon Hands & Feet Paint
Boots: Zibska - Bergjlot
Hands: Slink - Avatar Enhance Hands Female - Elegant
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design