Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Falling Into Fall

I was one of a handful of selected bloggers to be an official blogger for the Falling into the Season Hunt hosted by Atooly Hunts. *the part where I do a dance in my chair* This is a really awesome and relatively short Fall themed hunt with only 25 stops but all of the prizes are totally worth the little bit of hunting you have to do for the prizes! Prize Previews! List of stores and their hints! See I am even making the hunt easier on you by showing you all the awesome stuff that Atooly posted on the web to help out the hunters! So there was a catch to the fall themed prizes though, there was a color swatch given to all of the designers that they had to base their prizes around, and the swatch happens to be the background of the hunt sign.

As the pretty hunt sign states, the Hunt stated yesterday and runs through the 23rd, so you have some time but don't procrastinate too long or the leaves you are hunting for might blow away!

But we all know me I can't just ramble about the hunt I have to take pretty pictures and show you some of the awesomeness myself so here it is!


I saw this pose prop and knew on sight in the previews that it would be my poses I totally had to have it cause pumpkins, and leaves, and whimsy pose, Oh My! I also love the shirt that Atooly came out with for the hunt, though my only complaint is she only made 2 colors and that is just the rainbow whore in me screaming for sticking to a color theme. I also loved the PJs that ZINAS came out with and totally loved the stole my boyfriend's shirt and put it on with my PJs feel that I got when I mixed it with the top form Atooly. Now for a closer look at the awesome details!


There are also these awesome prim nails from Laville, its hard to tell but this color has cute little leaves on one of the nails! You will almost never see me wear earrings in SL because most of my hairs will cover them up but between the adorable hair that Alice Project put out with the special Autumn color pack and the beautiful earrings that Ci Co put out I knew that they were a match for this look. And we can't forget this beautifully done skin, I am getting really picky about my skins lately, because cStar has me totally spoiled, but the new designer behind Sui Generis is totally off to a great start with this skin.

Enough of my ranting and raving head to the starting point and get in the hunt group (Copy this to local chat in world and click the link: secondlife:///app/group/372cb0cd-bbc1-df23-ea2f-9df73a6ca0bf/about) and get yourself these pretties!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: Sui Generis - Hattie (Falling into the Season Hunt Exclusive)
Hair: Alice Project - Grace - Autumn Color Pack (Falling into the Season Hunt Exclusive)
Eyes: Sn@tch - Gloss Eyes - Medium Hazel
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Earrings: ::Caladesi Island Co:: - Leannan - Autumn (Falling into the Season Hunt Exclusive)
Shirt: [Atooly] - Fall ButtonUp - Brown(Falling into the Season Hunt Exclusive)
Pajamas: {ZINAS} - FSH Hers - (Falling into the Season Hunt Exclusive)
Nails: ! Laville ! - Mesh Nails - Autumn (Falling into the Season Hunt Exclusive)
Shoes: Ingenue - Ariane - Cocoa
Pose Prop: nani - crisp fall (Falling into the Season Hunt Exclusive)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design