Thursday, November 1, 2012

Dia De Los Muertos

Its the ever fun day after Halloween in which many Spanish speaking countries celebrate the Day of the Dead. And because I always adored those beautiful sugar skulls they create for this holiday I decided I was gonna play with them in SL. I love Miasnow's amazingly detailed kinda out there skins and Muerto Maria is no exception and it came first to my mind when I thought of doing this post. From there I stumbled into Cute Poison remembering the Sugar Skull shirt next to my awesome zombie shirt on the wall and found all sorts of goodies that completed the look.


And as I was leaving Cute Poison (to go check out the new release at +Blue Blood+) I noticed the decorations that had been put out over by +Blue Blood+ and squeed having found my photo spot again among the awesome decorations at the Cute Poison sim for Halloween.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: MIASNOW  - MUERTO MARIA - Red
Hair: Magika - After
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eyes: Sn@tch - Illyria Eyes - Blackness
Necklace: Cute Poison - Skeleton Hand Necklace
Piercings: Cute Poison - Saint Piercings
Top: Cute Poison - Dia de los Muertos Shirt
Pose: .ploom. - Lark - 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design