Monday, October 29, 2012

Ohh Deer

I was let loose again with my horns on and this time I must say I look freaking adorable! When Kreao passed me these horns that are the Kre-Ations hunt prize for The Dirty Turkey Hunt coming up I got all excited and had to find a look for them because they are just too awesome! The leaves, the chain, the candles, I love it all and totally decided that I was gonna go fawn for it. I had to go searching for a skin and a friend mentioned that Pink Fuel had one so I went and found 3 I bought them all because I couldn't decided and then went to find the rest of my outfit before I picked the final skin. The Sea Hole had this adorable dress, and the gold and bronze brought out the fall colors and fawn look I was searching for. I went to Epic to find my fawn legs because her fawn legs are adorable and they matched well with one of the skin tones form Pink Fuel.


Once all of that was ready I decided I was ready for bed an I am glad I did! Yesterday morning I logged on to the announcement from [ni.Ju] that the collaboration between [ni.ju] and [][]Trap[][] had created some awesome ears. I had been hesitating about ears for the outfit at first, but with the piercings and chains I knew these ears were just perfect to complete my look.

Also I have to show this awesome pic that Kaylith took when I photobombed her. She said, "Fine if your gonna be in my pic pose woman!" and well this is the result.


Unedited straight from SL. Ugg I hate her (in that your my best friend I love you but you make me so crazy jealous it isn't funny way) sometimes! She has mad skillz and a the graphics I only dream of.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Basil - Shy Fawn
Horns: .::Kre-ations::. - Rapsodia Horn (For The Dirty Turkey Hunt)
Hair: Magika - Tomorrow
Ears: [][]Trap[][] and [ni.Ju] - Gelf Ears - Pierced
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 5
Eyes: Sn@tch - Gloss Eyes - Medium Brown
Necklace: --[Pins & Needles]-- Queen of Autumn Necklace (Edited version of the necklace in the Trick or Treat Hunt gift <3 Skyler for modifying it for me!)
Dress: The Sea Hole - Calliope Dress - Bronze and Gold
Hooves: *Epic* - Basic Faun Legs - Warm Brown
Pose: Atooly - How I dress Pose 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design