Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Halloween Queen

There are so many awesome Halloween goodies out there right now and with the threat of even more when many of the Halloween time event start up on or around the 15th I defiantly am in the spirit of the season! I saw all the cuteness that Epic had to offer their VIP group for free or cheap and I went running over and decided I needed to be a pumpkin queen! Match it with some of the deals I found on the Cute Poison sim from Zombie Suicide, an adorable hair that brought a pumpkin to mind, and an adorakble crown and I was fit for the title of queen! That only left me needing a domain and I found the Perfect Pumpkin patch to rule over!


Now let's just hope all this new found queen appeal doesn't go to my head, or I will soon start screaming off with her head!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: {Frick} - Pumpkin Alice - Sugar - Dk Brows
Crown: [Pink Fuel] - Cutie Crown - Halloween (Was at the Rummage Sale on the Atomic sim that is now over)
Hair: .Deviant Kitties. - Akuma
Eyes: MIASNOW - SOUL WINDOWS - Copper
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Face Tattoo: :Zombie Suicide: - Happy Face Stitches
Ear Guages: :Zombie Suicide: - Halloween Pumpkin Gauges (Available at the Cute Poison Sim Halloween Special)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Rejuvinated Heart
Dress: *Epic* - Mesh Pumpkin Bubble Dress - Scary Jack (VIP Members Cheapie)
Backpack: *Epic* - Pumpkin Backpack (VIP Members Gift)
Hooves: *Epic* - Halloween Digi Socks (VIP Members Gift)
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Orangy
Poses: aDORKable Poses - Legs 3 (Center Pic) & Atooly - Flying Pose Pack - Pose 1 (Side Pics)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design