Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Army Brat

Weee!!! I am one of the new bloggers for .Olive.! Yes this makes me uber excited, because she realy just started and all the stuff she has out so far is totally adorkable and makes me smile! So when I got my mits on the Childs War Toy Soldier Tattoos I squeed and went looking for stuff at the Stuff in Stock event, which they were released for, to match! I have to say I normally shy away from camo but I found some sexy stuff at Stuff in Stock that I knew would look great when I got to play with it!


I love the sexy bad-ass military chick vibe I have going on, and the tattoos add just the right touch of playful without spoiling the look. Plus the tattoos distract from my ass, so the boys notice the whole body sexy legs and butt when I pass them by.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Ember - Honey - Spring Baby
Hair: Magika - Tomorrow
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 5
Eyes: cStar Limited - Doll Eyes 05
Outfit: [Chloe] - Set Military (For Stuff in Stock)
Tattoos: .Olive. - the Child's War Toy Soldier Tattoo Set - Both Legs (For Stuff in Stock)
Shoes: {*I <3 FashiOn*} - Military Pumps (For Stuff in Stock)
Poses: aDORKable Poses - Legs 3 and Legs 7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design