Friday, October 5, 2012

That Girl's Got Swag

Well the SWAG Fest started this past week and since cStar had a skin release for the even you know I had to fight my way in to get there for one of the awesome limited edition skins that sell out so fast. While I was waiting to be admitted to the region and then waiting again for things to rez enough to walk without plowing people over I took a peek at Flickr and Seraphim to see what other awesomeness awaited me. The nails from [ S H O C K ] made me giggle so much I knew I had to have them. So I wandered around until I couldn't stand the lag anymore and then ran off to play dress up. I found this adorable pair of shorts on the marketplace and knew I had to have them to play with, however I was having a hard time finding a top that I liked to match so back to Flickr I went for inspiration. I didn't expect to stumble upon the new piercings from Cute Poison that I had missed at SWAG Fest, but I saw them and went running back through the lag. The piercings brought a new light to my look, and I was able to piece together this look with just enough SWAG to make me look like a million buck, and a cute million bucks at that.


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Madison - Amber  (Released for SWAG Fest - This tone has already sold out)
Hair: .ploom. - Jinx
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 5
Eyes: cStar Limited - Doll Eyes - 03
Piercings: Cute Poison - Tipsy Piercings (Available at SWAG Fest)
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer -  Candy Love Heart - Long - LIME (Available at The Arcade)
Top: Sn@tch - Muffy Top - Purple
Pants: outRAGE - The Sole' Shorts - Black (I found them on the marketplace)
Nails: [ S H O C K ] - All Shoes Nails - Dark Colors (Available at SWAG Fest)
Shoes: N-core - POISON - Noir Intense

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design