Friday, September 28, 2012

Dark Kre-ations

I would have to say it pays to stalk Flickr to see the awesomeness that is out there. I have found some great stores just by randomly clicking through "people you may know" and the favorites of some of my favorite stores and bloggers. Kre-ations is my newest discovery for which it was instant love! I discovered the playful fun horns last night, on accident, and knew it was on my list of places to check out when I got back on SL to wander. Well, come this morning I didn't really have time to get online, but I decided to surf Flickr and saw a call for bloggers. I jumped on my chance and crossed my fingers while I went to play RL. I am now overjoyed to say that I was added to the bloglist and I get to show off these awesome Kre-ations for Kreao.

With Halloween coming up right around the corner and the September Horror Haute only having a couple days left my first inspiration form Kre-ations was a wonderfully darker look.


I don't know what it is this year but my dark side is coming out for fall and all of the beautiful, slightly twisted horns I find are calling my name, and I think I like it.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Miss Taurus 2012 - Beige
Horns: .::Kre-ations::. - Beauty Seeker Horns
Hair: Magika - After
Eyes: .::Kre-ations::. - Sinner  Red Eye (Left) & Sinner Grey Eye (Right) (For September 2012 Horror Haute)
Face Tattoos: .::Kre-ations::. -  Sinner  make up (For September 2012 Horror Haute)
Necklace: .:CoLLisions:. - Immortal Beloved Necklace (For Beauty Queen Sale Event)
Torso Tattoos: (flaunt) - Briar Rose Sleeves Tattoo - Black
Top: Sn@tch - Lost & Damned Corset - Black
Pasties: Sn@tch - Bandaid Pasties - Black
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Black/Red Tips
Pose: PURPLEPose - Helena - 266

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design