Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Divine Diner

Today I wandered back around one of my old haunts and found a cute little diner. Since it really was lunch time while I was doing this, I wandered in and sat down at a booth.


While sitting on my bum with my feet up I had some time to think, yes this is dangerous but I did it anyway. A lot has changed for me in the past few months, not just in SL but RL too, so I took some time to reflect back. I've come to see how truly happy I am, despite the ups and downs I have been facing this summer, and I am excited to see where this path I am on takes me. 


Lucky for me right now all roads lead to fashion and I'm going to take the journey in style. Outfitted as ever in a beautiful cStar skin, that I just had to have when I saw the rainbow makeup on it, some cute pumps, and my take no prisoners rainbow attitude I am ready to hit the ground running and meet my future head on with my own personal flair.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Elia Skin - Peach
Hair: Magika - After
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Marrakech Heart - Short - Silver
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed (Part of Fall 2012 Twisted Hunt)
Top: Sn@tch - Sensoria Velvet Corsets - Black
Pants: ::EmJay:: - Capris Ripped- Super Dark
Tattoos: V TATTOO STORE - Sweet Hearts Tattoo - Lighter
Shoes: Cute Poison -Twist'd Heels (Part of Fall 2012 Twisted Hunt)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design