Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Innocent Juliet

I happened to get a notecard telling me about an awesome little sale at the new satellite location for The Sea Hole on Tableau. Well to celebrate she marked down her Laceback Tank tops to only 20L$ for each of the beautiful 6 colors but only at the new location at Tableau so here is the landmark. Hurry over to get them before she puts them back to full price! But of course I'm sure you want to see what I did when I snagged some of these beauties. I played innocent of course.


This tank made me feel girly and flirty and I was told that it needed pearls, and then I was gifted these beautiful pearls by my friend Kaylith. I have to say she gets me addicted to nearly everything. First cStar for my skins, now Maxi Gossamer for my jewelry, at least I paid her back with an addiction to the beautiful outfits at Vengeful Threads. But I think I managed to play off sweet and innocent, don't you?

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Juliet - Satin Honey
Hair: .ploom. - Majiya
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 5
Eyes: cStar Limited - Doll Eyes - 08
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - White South Sea Pearl Set
Top: The Sea Hole - LaceBack Tank - Forest
Pants: .: Somnia :. - Basic Jeans - Black
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Cloud
Shoes: Ingenue - Ariane - Robin (Available at The Arcade)
Pose: {.:exposeur:.} - Angelia (Part of the Top Model - Spring '11 Intros Pose Pack)

1 comments:

Aly Warwillow said...

I don't think I've ever seen you look so.. normal? lol Looking great girl. ♥

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design