Sunday, September 16, 2012

Surreal Sunset

I was playing around with another of the beautiful skins I acquired last week at the sale cStar had, and to be completely honest I was having a hard time finding anything to go with the makeup and skin tone I had chosen when purchasing this skin. Luckily, the Twisted Hunt brought me back to Vengeful Threads, and as I was wandering around hunting I saw this outfit, and knew I had found a match made of awesome.


The colors on this version of the outfit made the makeup pop, and the browns in it seem to make the skin have a glow about it all its own. Of course the minimal coverage showing off the detail on the chest, stomach, and lower back of this divine skin, as well as the always beautiful face detail, doesn't hurt at all either. I have to say Vengeful Threads outfits with cStar skins might be something more of a reoccurring thing with me after looking around and seeing possible combinations appear before my eyes while I'm window shopping.

And now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Naveen - Chestnut
Hair: Magika - Calm
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Marrakech Heart - Medium - GOLD
Top: Vengeful Threads - Necro Tie - Aged (Part of Necro Noctum Trio Set)
Pants: Vengeful Threads - Women's Carpe Noctem - Brown Denim (Part of Necro Noctum Trio Set)
Shoes: +DV8+ - One Hundred Years Boots
Hands: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Plum Wine
Pose: .ploom. - Flirty01 - 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design