Sunday, September 23, 2012

Metal Woman

Complaining about boredom and wanting to blog, but having no idea what to wear and the skin I want to blog not being out yet due to illness, made my friend Kaylith go "Here have a song. Style a look to it". Well, Kaylith being the metal head she is handed me this song

and then ran off to play SL Roller Derby and left me alone to work. Doesn't she know my imagination can run away with me when I get inspired? Well here it is the masterpiece I created when she left me to my own devices with background noise.


Why yes, if you listen to and/or read the lyrics you will hear and/or see where almost every bit of this outfit comes from, but it defiantly has my own personal spin to it.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Miss Aries - Satin/Blk Lip
Hair: .DK. - Neopunk
Horns: ~Shitz N Giggles~ - Baby horns (Shop is now called Zombie Suicide, and that is where the link takes you)
Eyes: cStar - Doll Eyes - 06
Makeup 1: }Edge of Sanity{ - Breaking Beautiful - Laced Face (Shop is now called Void, and that is where the link takes you)
Makeup 2: cStar - Lips - 100
Collar: Sn@tch - Spiked Dog Collar
Undershirt: Sn@tch - Torn Fishnet Longsleeve
Top: Sn@tch - Hard Edge Leather Corset - Red
Pants: +DV8+ - Shameless Black Leather Jeans
Belt: Sn@tch - Blow You Away Belt
Bracelets: Sn@tch - The Cruel Cuffs
Hands: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Black/Red Cross
Pose: Apple Spice - Rockstar 001

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design