Friday, September 7, 2012

My Hot Date

Tonight I roped me a Kaylith and we had a hot date of messing with my shape and my new cStar skin. Yes the skin is actually about a month old, but I had to wait until I had lindens (which happened to be when cStar had another of her awesome 50% off sales that make me buy L$ so I can buy more skins)! While on our date she got to play with her awesome photography skills while I got to blog to my hearts content.


I had way too much fun making this posh sophisticated look. I don't dress high fashion/Coture much but the Marilyn skin called to me to do so. So I edited my shape some and grabbed me a man and decided to make a night of it. I have to say a night of fashion fun makes a really great date for a girl like me. Not only do Kaylith and I make a cute couple, we make a great team too!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Dragon (Female)
Skin: cStar Limited - Marilyn - Warm Beige
Hair: Magika - Awkward
Eyes: Sn@tch - Gloss Eyes - Dark Brown
Glasses: [Lindsey Warwick] - Sophisticated Glasses Noir
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Necklace: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - TEA TIME
Dress: Sn@tch - Inspire Malice - Red
Hands:  Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Blood
Pose: Apple Spice - Fashion Pose 007

Kaylith (Male)
Skin: cStar Limited - Mr August *Special Edition 2010* - Pale
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Teeloh - FF2012
Eyes: cStar Limited - Stoner Eyes 16
Glasses: -[Under The Couch]- Reading Glasses - Black
Jacket: Armidi - (m) Classic Pinstripe Blazer - Black
Top: Gisaci - Classic Cashmere Turtleneck - Black
Slacks: Gisaci - Ruvido Slacks - Annerire
Shoes: Armidi Gisaci - Alto Belmiro - Black
Pose: Apple Spice - Casual Male 006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design