Monday, September 24, 2012

Cutie Pie

Today has been one of those days where you just want it over so you can wake up on the right side of the bed tomorrow. So to try and cheer myself up I splurged and bought L$ again to go try and claim some of the stuff from The Arcade that I still wanted, as well as hit up .ploom. for some new hair and Epic for the VIP Gifts that came out this month. Once my brain settled down, and I had spent all the L$ I was allowing myself to (Have to keep a stash for all the pretty cStar Releases), and saw all the adorableness that I had collected I decided to brave pink again and be a cutie pie.


The Varsity Jacket with the adorable Strawberry Cupcake on it called my name from first glance! There was no way I was passing this jacket up, even though it is pink. Since the gatchas at The Arcade all decided that pink was my color this was almost too easy to do. The mouse ears just added to the enchantment, and the "FABULOUS" ring brought a much needed smile to my face. Gotta love how fashion and blogging is the perfect cure to many ailments.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Sayuri - Satin
Eyes: cStar Limited- Unique Eyes - Pink Spectrum
Hair: .ploom. - Wurlie
Ears: [Auxiliary] - Gacha_Mouse Ears (Bow) - Black1 (Available at The Arcade)
Jacket: *Epic* - Kawaii Varsity Jacket - Strawberry Cupcake (VIP Group Gift)
Shirt: ::EmJay:: - Boyfriend Tank - Pink
Pants: .: Somnia :. - Basic Jeans - Black
Ring: (Yummy) - Fabulous Ring (Available at The Arcade)
Hands: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Baby Pink
Pose: A) Apple Spice - Casual 018 B) Apple Spice - Innosence 001

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design