Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Queen of the Damned

Last night I finally got my hunter pants on and did some of the Twisted Hunt and FabFree Hunt along the way. I have gone through the past few Twisted Hunts and done every shop and had lots of fun while pulling my hair out, but this time around I can't seem to sit still at the computer long enough to get any serious hunting in. But I did look at the Twisted Hunt Flickr Group and got a peek at some of the amazing prizes and did go hunting for the ones that went "OHH DRAGON LOOK AT ME! YOU HAVE TO HAVE ME! COME FIND ME!" This falls theme for the Twisted Hunt is Darkness and there are truly some dark and twisted prizes among the spoils.


One of the first prize pictures I saw that caught my eye was this hood with horns. It brings me back to my younger years with the look of the evil queen form Sleeping Beauty, but I decided to take it and make it my own. It helped that I had this beautiful skin from cStar that did most of the work for me but then I went searching through my inventory for the perfect match to play up what I had going. My collection of odds and ends from Snatch didn't disappoint me one little bit! And as usual my ever versatile leather pants from a +DV8+ outfit came in handy to bring it all together and flow into the beautiful hoof heels that Ezura has out for the FabFree hunt. Twisted is as Twisted does and all of the shops in the Twisted Hunt never cease to amaze me with their quality and how versatile all of their stuff is.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Miss Taurus Black 2012 - Beige
Hood/Horns: Death Row Designs - Queen of Darkness - Twisted Hunt Fall 2012 Prize
Eyes: Sn@tch - Illyria Eyes - Blackness
Fangs: [ni.Ju] - Fangs (Free)
Wings: Sn@tch - Bat Wings
Top: Sn@tch - Hard Edge Leather Corset - Red
Pants: +DV8+ - Shameless Black Leather Jeans
Shoes: Ezura - Hoofs Ankle Boots - From FabFree5 Hunt
Hands: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Blood
Pose: [ Presence ] Industrial Femme - 002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design