Thursday, September 6, 2012

I Can Be Your Punk Rock Princess

I have to say this post is more than a long while in coming, compared to when I first got this skin and this the first time I am using it in a post. Especially when you consider that this is one of my all time favorite skins I own! (To the point of owning at least one cleavage option of every skin tone that it was released in!) Yes, you can say I'm obsessed, I know I am. Anyways, back the the beauty that is this rainbow skin from cStar! It is fun and flirty and just plain adorable if you ask me! Not to mention when the new stoner eyes came out last week I zeroed in on the fact that #04 matches the skin perfectly! How can any self respecting rainbow whore with a handful of lindens to her name pass them up? More to the point of how I finally got to use this amazing skin in a rainbow whore of a post! I came back form my real life adventures that took up all of Labor Day weekend to have 3 offline messages in some way shape or form telling me that there was a cute rainbow unicorn plushie I MUST GET! Then when I logged on 2 more friends IMed me and said there is something you need to see, and it was of course the plushie I was already on my way to purchase. So grabbed the adorable plush and decided it was time to pull off being adorable. But, I couldn't stop there, I had to give myself an edge too after the trauma of last week before my adventures.


Everything on this outfit just fell together from there. Odds and ends I have purchased over the past year or so fell together perfectly and created sweet sweet music in my head. This lead to Something Corporate's Punk Rock Princess being stuck in my head, and well now I will stick it in yours.



Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Popsicle - Peach
Hair: *BC322 - EMO princess COLOR - Black With Tiara
Eyes: cStar - Stoner Eyes - 04
Ears: [bubble] - Glowy Elf Ears  - FOTA Hunt Item
Piercings: HOO - "Somewhere over the..." Piercing
Lashes: .ploom. Lashes 1
Top: Sn@tch - Skully Halter - Grape
Corset: Sn@tch - Sookie Denim Corsets - Black
Pants: ..::Beauty Killer::.. - PunkRock Princess Jeans - Rainbow
Tattoo Sleeves: ::Para Designs:: - Skittlez - Black Medium
Stomach Tattoo: [SHIPWRECKED] - Princess Tattoo
Hands: Sn@tch - Punkables Gloves - Black
Plushie: ~silentsparrow~ - (Rainbow) Uni-ee!
Pose: Apple Spice - Cute 006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design