Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fairest Of Them All...

Real life has thrown me a curve-ball this week and to cheer myself up I decided I would do a hunt. I already knew about the FOTA hunt through cStar which has a special tone of the newest skin, Omega, as one of the hunt prizes, but when my friend showed me rainbow gauged elf ears were one of the other prizes... Well I knew I was gonna have to start really hunting. I must say, I found more than a few things I loved and just had to have! Below are pictured just a handful of my spoils of the hunt!


I'm not quite sure why I love quote shirts but I do! I own quite a few in RL as well as SL so when I saw these shirts from [SHIPWRECKED] I knew that I had to have them! The rainbow pierced elf ears go without saying since I am a rainbow whore, and the cStar skin just fed to my addiction as well as my almost empty wallet. And who doesn't love a good spooky forest background? Especially with Halloween coming up I knew this was a must grab! While the FOTA hunt isn't a free hunt, at 5L$ a shoe (the hunt object), it is more than worth it to find them and get these great gifts.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Omega Skin - Satin Honey Bronze - FOTA Hunt Item
Hair: .ploom. Iris - Ash
Eyes: Sn@tch - Gloss Eyes - Medium Turquoise
Ears: [ bubble ] - Glowy Elf Ears  - FOTA Hunt Item
Lashes: cStar Limited - Blue Violet Lashes - FOTA Hunt Item
Top: [SHIPWRECKED] - Cinderella Quote T-Shirt - FOTA Hunt Item
Pants: .: Somnia :. - Basic Jeans - Black
Hands: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Pale Purple
Background: Sparrowtree Studios Poses - Enchanted Forest prop Pose #2 - FOTA Hunt Item

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design