Saturday, August 11, 2012

Gothic Vengance

I may be a rainbow whore, but I still love my share of black. The beautiful Gothic Cross Mix and Match outfit from Vengeful Threads called to me from across the store, while I was snagging the colorful mini dress from my last post. I love to mix and match pieces, as anyone who saw me modeling at +DV8+ might remember, and this outfit presented the perfect opportunity to play.


Gowns just get in the way of any gothic princess at play, but a gothic princess never leaves her attitude or diadem far from hand. Also yay more playing with the photo.
Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Miss Aries - Cream - Blk Lips
Dress: Vengeful Threads - Gothic Cross
Tattoos: {Venomous Rage Designs} - Unconditional Love
Crown: +DV8+ - Queen of Hearts Diadem
Hair: Magika - After
Hands: SiniStyle - Taped Fist & Black Nails
Pose: aDORKable Poses - Coy 9

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design