Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hot and Dangerous!

On the 23rd Fallen Gods announced that their lucky fortune teller is back with a new skin in it. Soon as I saw the picture I went "OMG RAINBOWISH I MUST HAVE!" But is it really ever that easy with Lucky Fortune Tellers? Of course not. Three days later and probably near 100 avatars sitting with me later I finally got it! But I managed to have some fun while I waited for my perfect match! STORY TIME!

A good hour into trying I finally had a Fortune that at least got a few of us laughing...
[19:29] Lucky Fortune Teller whispers: Greetings Dragon Fang and Calma Deerhunter. The Lucky Fortune reading will now commence.
[19:29] Lucky Fortune Teller whispers: The clouds are parting, and I see a message...
[19:29] Lucky Fortune Teller whispers: The spirits bring urgent advice for Dragon Fang:
[19:29] Lucky Fortune Teller whispers: The spirits say: 'Don't run with scissors.'
[19:29] Lucky Fortune Teller whispers: Thus have the spirits spoken. So must it be!
[19:29] Lucky Fortune Teller whispers: And finally, does a cosmic connection exist between these two subjects?
[19:30] Lucky Fortune Teller whispers: Dragon Fang and Calma Deerhunter have a mystic connection of 70%
[19:30] Vixn Dagger: hahaha YOu seem like the run wih scisor type
[19:30] Lucky Fortune Teller whispers: A good result, but not a strong enough bond to win my treasure. Find a pairing that scores 100% and the prize is yours!
[19:31] ςυקɔαʞє (dragon.fang): what can i say
[19:31] ςυקɔαʞє (dragon.fang): im hot and dagerous
[19:31] ςυקɔαʞє (dragon.fang) hums the rest of the song

This was of course a refrence to We R Who We R by Ke$ha. And the song started to get stuck in my head while I got fed up of waiting for my perfect match so I decided to take a break and watch the video on YouTube.



 Well then I got inspired!
"Got Jesus on my necklace-ace-ace
Got that glitter on my eyes
Stockings ripped all up the side
Looking sick and sexyfied"


So while I waited on my perfect match I ran with scissors and did other silly things to pass the hours of frustration. Finally, this morning, I caught my fellow blogger and former +DV8+ Model friend Aly online and asked her to come sit with me even through she had already blogged the skin cause I was disparately trying to get it from the stupid fortune teller. She agreed to come and sure enough!

[08:34] Lucky Fortune Teller whispers: Greetings Dragon Fang and Aly Warwillow. The Lucky Fortune reading will now commence.
[08:34] Lucky Fortune Teller whispers: Come forth, wise spirits, and speak!
[08:34] Lucky Fortune Teller whispers: This message is for you, Dragon Fang:
[08:34] Lucky Fortune Teller whispers: The spirits say: 'You should not confuse your career with your life.'
[08:34] Lucky Fortune Teller whispers: We thank you, wise spirits, for this sage advice.
[08:34] Lucky Fortune Teller whispers: And finally, does a cosmic connection exist between these two subjects?
[08:34] Lucky Fortune Teller whispers: Dragon Fang and Aly Warwillow have a mystic connection of 100%

Finally I had won my prize and sure enough the next person that walked in was my perfect match too! Got to love how that works! -.-' Then when I went to take pictures of the skin I was found by Unico and since I was "cheating on her" I got photo bombed by cuteness! But I can't complain everybody loves puppies! And these adorable goof balls are two of the coolest people I know!


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar - Miss Pisces Green Glitter - Elven Olive
Hair: .DK. - Neopunk
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - BUBBLE 1 green/yellow
Lips: cStar- Lips Matte086 
Necklace: ::TOXIC KITTY:: - Simple Rosary Exclusive Group Gift
Wings: Lithium  Works - *LT* Scissor wings
Button: :::Core::: - Button Badge- Runs With Scissors
Top: *Epic VIP* - Mesh Mini Tube Top {Camo} - Green
Shorts: *Epic* - Kyoot Pocket Denim Shorts - Olive
Leggings: --[Pins & Needles]-- Slashed leggings - Dead Flesh
Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: - Skittlez - Black Medium
Hands: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Toxic
Pose: toomuchsugar_04 - Creator is Pistol Mixmaster
Skin: +Fallen Gods Inc.+ - DEPTH female Fortune Ed.
Hair: .DK. - Neopunk
Eyes: cStar Limited - Galaxy Eyes - Just Born
Pose: Apple Spice - Sexy Pose 005
Puppy! - Unico Solo
Kitty! - Kaylith Zeurra

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design