Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Another obsession to add to my list...

I was chilling at cStar as per my usual routine last night in between blogging and a RL cleaning spree and happened to come back right as someone said model. After 3 years at +DV8+ as a live model, and now being jobless, the mention of models get my attention for a possible new opportunity to continue doing a job I loved! That being said I had to check it out and fell in love at first rez! The first outfit that rezzed for me when I teleported in was a bright number that totally got the attention of the rainbow whore in me!


This bright retro mini dress is full of color and totally grabs the attention of those that see it. I mean look at the short skirt! If the colors don't grab attention it sure will! Also teaching myself how to make the pictures more awesome... Is it working?

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Spectrum 2.0 Skin - Satin
Hair: Magika - Capture
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Dress: Vengeful Threads - Retro Mini - Aqua
Tattoos: V TATTOO STORE - Sweet Hearts Tattoo - Faded
Necklace: +Cyrious+ Fairy Dust Vial Necklace [Air]
Pose: Atooly - Top of the world Pose 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design