Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pretty at PRF

This weekend I went shopping with one of my good friends Jax. She was all intent on going to the Pink Ribbon Fair to check out the new skin from cStar. I offered to forge ahead and find the booth for her, since I had already been there once and knew about where it was on the sim. When she got there the first thing she did was snatch up the skin in the Pink Ribbon tone she was on a mission and knew exactly what she wanted. I, on the other-hand, was looking at Obsidian longingly trying to figure out if my alt had enough for a skin without leaving me Lindenless. Lucky for me Jax knows I have a skin obsession and decided she was getting me a present for being a good friend and shopping with her (why I don't know but she insisted). So I got my hands on the gorgeous Obsidian tone!


Mind you that was at bed time Sunday, so I spent my time yesterday reading up on the fair and wandering around finding the perfect spot for a picture! You can find more information about the fair HERE. And the fair is actually located HERE. They ask that you remove all prims and wear a bikini to help with the lag. I kinda cheated since I found an amazing spot on the sim to take the picture and didn't want to be bald, but then again I was lagging quite a bit while I did it...

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Hope - Obsidian (From Pink Ribbon Fair)
Hair: .DK. Neopunk - Monotone
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Bikini: .::Karmas Kreations::. - Funkini (From Pink Ribbon Fair)
Pose: .ploom. - Flirty01-4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design