Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Power of Pink

Needless to say, while looking around at all the blog pics of the current fairs, I keep getting drawn to that bright pink skin cStar did for the Pink Ribbon Fair. So, after a bit of trading with one of my fellow cStar aficionados, I managed to get my hands on the beauty to play with. Let me tell you pink isn't easy for me to get along with and style!


After eyeing the skin naked for quite some time, because nothing I had on when I put the skin on looked right, I finally started to piece it together. The white eyebrows made finding a hair almost too easy with my penchant for buying white hair (hey most people make it mod and don't make it rainbow you do the math). Then I got stumped too many dang shades of pink in my inventory and none of them made my eyes happy. Then the subtle blue at the corner of the eye got my brain going and inspiration finally came once I found eyes to make the eye shadow pop even more!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Hope - Pink Ribbon (Go HERE to find the stall it is for sale in)
Top: +DV8+ - Heretrix Halter - Sky
Pants: +DV8+ - Heretrix Leggings - Sky
Hair: Magika - Andarial
Eyes: MIASNOW - BUBBLE 4 blue
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 5
Pose: Apple Spice - Casual 014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design