Thursday, August 2, 2012

HUGE cStar Skin Sale!

So I broke down and bought lindens today, because while I was sitting calling the boards at cStar earlier someone filled up the sale thermometer. I didn't even notice until Jasmine popped in and said "Well I guess I should start setting up for the sale". Of course my heart skipped a beat and then I saw my L$ amount took one look and said fuck it I will eat ramen IRL if I have to. But long story short... YAY 50% OFF SALE!
All of the limited skins that are left are on sale and yes I do mean ALL! Thus I treated myself.

My first grab that I absolutely had to have was Osumare. All I have to say is "Rainbow Make-up" and this should make sense as to why it was on my must grab list.


The next on my must grab list was Sayuri. The ad shows this skin off as Kawaii Cute and since I am head over heels for Kawaii it was defiantly a must grab! Especially since my store is loosely based on being a kawaii accessory store when I do make stuff.


 And then I went hmm I have some more L$ to spend before I should put this aside to save it for building and other such silly ventures... So what did I do? I grabbed a copy of Eccentra with the blues and purples in the make-up to see what I could come up with!


I do believe I hit the jackpot today with this sale! All of the limited skins that cStar sells normally run 800-900L$ and while they are on sale I only spent 400-450L$ on the skins I grabbed! Yes these skins are selling fast, and a couple only have a tone or two left, but take a risk and grab one even if it isn't "your tone" I did and I'm not regretting a single L$ I spent!

Now to give credit where credit is due!


~~ Pic #1 ~~
Skin: cStar Limited - Osumare - Latte
Hair: .DK. - Neopunk - Monotone
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Outfit: >>ROOTS<< - 00O10022(underBust OUTFIT)
Hands: SiniStyle - Taped Fist & Black Nails (Full Palm -Forearm Gap)
Pose: -[Under The Couch]- Fem Fight Stance [01]

~~ Pic #2 ~~ 

Skin: cStar Limited - Sayuri - Satin
Eyes: cStar Limited- Unique Eyes - Pink Spectrum
Hair: [elikatira] - Balance - White 05
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Outfit: *Epic* Gamer Girl Dress - Pink - Group Gift
Shoes: +DV8+ - Lust For Latex - Bubblegum
Prop: *Boof* - Big Seeing Stars (slow)
Pose: :Pestle & Twig: - KAWAII Pose 4


~~ Pic #3 ~~ 

Skin:cStar Limited - Eccentra - Satin Honey
Hair: Magika - Calm
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 5
Top: OHARA - Plastic-Top-Cities
Pants: +DV8+ - Union Jill Skinny Black Jeans - Charcoal
Shoes: +DV8+  - Shameless Boots - Onyx
Necklace: Lolapop! (Store is now called Lasaki) - Illusion Necklace - Crystal - Black Metal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design