Sunday, August 26, 2012

Strapping Miss Virgo!

The colorful skin from Fallen Gods Inc. isn't the only thing that has earned hours of my attention this weekend. cStar released Miss Virgo in 36 tones! I almost had a rainbowgasm when I found out! There are all sorts of natural "human" tones as well as the whole spectrum of "fantasy" tones. I of course had to collect them all because well I am a cStar hoarder!


Last night I had asked a couple of friends which tone I should play with this time and the first answer was "HOT PINK" but my brain is still recovering from playing with the Hope Pink Ribbon skin and I wanted to try a different tone so the next answer was "BLUE"! So, I spent last night playing with the tone Moonlight and managed to make myself look kinda similar to Mystique from X-Men, until Ghani came online and said she had her Twisted Hunt prize done. (She made an exclusive color of this dress just for the Twisted Hunt! It will only be available during the Fall 2012 Twisted Hunt which starts on September 1st and run through the 30th so be sure to run by +Blue Blood+ to grab it once the hunt starts!) It was instant love at first sight and sadly the blue of the Moonlight tone and the blue of the beautiful dress were a bit too much. Thus it was decided that Obsidian was the perfect match to show off the skin and the dress in one beautiful shot!


I have to say these 2 designers know how to get me all excited and bring out the grabby hands from me! Unico gives me skins that bring my imagination to life and makes me think outside the box to make the perfect combinations. Ghani brings out my playful side with her beautiful hand drawn creations with their bright assortment of colors! What more can The Rainbow Fashionista ask for? They both give me the variety of colors and ideas that I love!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Miss Virgo 2012 - Obsidian
Hair: [elikatira] Say - Colour 08
Eyes: Sn@tch - Gloss Eyes - Dark Blue
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 5
Lips: cStar - Lips Matte 036
Outfit: +Blue Blood+ Strappy Exclusive BLUE - FOR TWISTED HUNT - WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL SEPTEMBER 1ST!
Boots: +DV8+ - One Hundred Years
Hands: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Black/Blue Tips
Pose: Purple Poses - Sabrina - #285

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design