Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I Mustache You A Question

Well this took a lot longer than planed thanks to the Sinusitis IRL that has knocked me on my butt and kept me from being able to concentrate, but after a shot of antibiotics and a shot of steroids in the ass on Monday afternoon I am finally on the mend! So here is my jumble of fun!

I am now one of the awesome assortment of bloggers for Zombie Suicide! Thus making me a blogger for the 3 main stores on the sim and self proclaimed Cute Poison Sim Blogger! There may be others, but I call the title! Anyways I was wondering around the shop seeing what I could play with and I have to say the assortment of piercings really caught my eye, especially the mustache septum piercing, hence the post centered around that piercing! but alas I'm still sick and my rambles are getting lost even in my head so let's see if showing you the picture clears it up for me at all.


Ahh yes Schadenfreude love this shop, but for some reason I almost can never remember it in my never ending search for Kawaii Goodies, but it is totally packed full with a bunch of awesome kawaii goodness and totally on my list of favorite stores! Defiantly a must shop stop for the odd unique and out there stuff that will have people turning heads and staring at you. Wasabi Pills had this awesome color of their Claire Mesh Hair out on Friday as a special Friday only exclusive color awesome deal but never fear the hair is still available in the shop if you missed it in all the tradition colors Wasabi Pills sells! Also this is a sneak peek at the next shoe offering from --[Pins and Needles]--! This color is rumored to be a group only exclusive but there is also rumor of a fat pack and assorted colors and styles and yeah, stuff is gonna happen with these adorable shoes! Okay I think it is time to end my rambles for tonight!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Sayuri - Satin
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Claire Mesh Hair - Vanilla Pudding (Fifty Linden Friday Special Edition Color - No Longer Available)
Ear Piercings: :Zombie Suicide: - Deception Ear Piercings
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eyes: cStar Limited - Unique Eyes - Pink Spectrum
Septum Piercing: :Zombie Suicide: - Septum Mustache piercing
Cheek Piercings: :Zombie Suicide: - Cheek dimples with piercings V2
Chest Piercings: :Zombie Suicide: - Chest Piercing V1 (I custom colored them to match the other piercings because the preset color was not a perfect match due to updates)
Harness: Kyoot - Addicted to Dopamine Harness - Black)
Bra: [ SAKIDE ] - Rock Me Out Bra Black (part of a past Perfect Wardrobe Outfit)
Corset: Schadenfreude - Skull Electro-Cute Corset
Skirt: Happy Undead - Mini Skirt - Vinyl Black
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Baby Pink
Shoes: --[Pins and Needles]-- - Cutie Pop Shoes - Bubblegum (Coming Soon!)
Pose Prop: Schadenfreude - Elephant Store Build

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design