Saturday, November 3, 2012

Music To My Ears

Cute Poison came out with adorable mixed tape necklaces for this round of Forgotten Closet and as usual with her stuff I fell in love and had to style with it. Apparently the cotton candy color scheme is not as all over as I assumed when I started. I knew I had seen skins and makeups but never noticed that the theme didn't follow to clothing so I was quite happy when I stumbled into Cute Poison trying to get some more inspiration and found the adorable corsets up on the wall and there was a cotton candy colored one! From there I realized how complete my obsessions with Cute Poison is and added some of her awesome piercings to make myself into a rockstar! Every good corset needs a skirt to make it pop so I spent some time on the marketplace and found the perfect one! I just want to add this is one of the best demos I have ever used, not only did it have all the sizes in in but each size was scripted to have all the color options in it, and it wasn't covered by huge DEMO font all over the skirt, it was tastefully done so that I could really look at the skirt and decided if it would match before I bought it. Anyways on to the pretty picture I took!


The feel the outfit gave off made me instantly think of a DJ at a club so I was trying to find a club that wouldn't be too busy so that I could take pics without a ton of photo-bombers when I remembered my friend Skyler was putting one up for a +DV8+ themed party tonight so I ran over and crashed hers as she was decorating. Still mad at myself for forgetting to ask off for tonight IRL so I will be missing most of the party.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - 80's Show Off Skin - Honey
Headphones: MIASNOW - HEADPHONES Unisex (They are designed Mod and Copy and come with a basic white pair you are encouraged to Mod which is what I did)
Hair: ::Exile:: - All for Love - Chardonnay
Eyes: cStar - Doll Eyes - 06
Face Piercing: Cute Poison - Rockstar Piercings
Tattoo: +Half-Deer+ - Music Notes Tattoo - Chest
Necklace: Cute Poison - Rock Mix Necklace - Pink (Part of this cycle of Forgotten Closet)
Hand Piercings: Cute Poison - Fisted Piercings
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Black/Blue Tips
Corset: Cute Poison - Rising Sun Corsets - 2
Skirt: Happy Undead - Mini Skirt - Vinyl Black
Pose: Apple Spice - Rockstar 007

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design