Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Queen

After running around the Around the World Event I came home with enough goodies I needed a second blog post to show them off. What better way to do that then by grabbing the sexy male that is Kaylith alter-ego Devian and holding him down for a picture. I have to say the sexy leather jacket and skirt that I found when wandering around the event totally gave me a feeling of power and I don't think Devian minded one little bit...


But yeah this "date" got my ego fluffed up a little and totally cheered me back up after being sick and stuck in real life the past week and a half. I can totally make boys cry from melted hearts with my sexy looks as well as look totally adorable and kawaii depending on my mood. All the credits for this picture go to Kaylith. Not only did she take the awesome picture, she totally even had the pose half planned out before I suggested we do a picture together.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Miss Aries - Cream
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Nikki Mesh Hair - Ash w/ Hair Base
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eyes: MIASNOW - DRAMATIC - Medium - Lite Grey (Exclusive Wearable Demo Color)
Lips: cStar - Lip 083
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Handcuffs - Short
Jacket: Blueberry - Lina Leather Jacket - Black (Around the World Event)
Hands: SiniStyle - Taped Fist - Loose Hand - Forearm
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Blood
Skirt: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - :: ROCK JAPAN :: Skirt - Red (Around the World Event)
Fishnets and Garters: Sn@tch - Fishnets with Garters & Panties
Boots: *Epic* - Mesh Latex Boots - Coal
Pose: [ Presence ] - The Queen - Couples Pose (Pre-Release)

P.S. Kaylith was all "too lazy no style card from me but I am wearing a cStar male skin".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design