Thursday, May 2, 2013

Flower Child

So this is a blog post about pretty flowery stuff. I think there was a train of thought but the voices in my head have totally taken over...


So let's see if I can find any of my train of thought again... Olive came out with these awesome pose props to celebrate spring and gardens for Bees Through the Seasons. Also spring corset that was in the Sn@tch Riotvends last week. Also beautiful skin form Cupcakes that was part of Lazy Sunday last weekend. Yes I know I'm like way behind on this stuff but RL likes to claim me. Okay that's all my brain has right now.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: Cupcakes - Amelie - Bisque - Black - LS2
Hair: .ploom. - Nicola
Eyes: .Insufferable Dasdards. - April Gift - Soulful v2 - Beachy
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Swallow Wings - Black
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - ForgetMeNot Flower Heart - Short - SILVER
Top: Sn@tch - Wildflower Bustier Top - Lime
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Cloud
Tattoo: +Half-Deer+ - Antler Hip Tattoo - faded
Pants: :Paper.Doll: - Basic Denim - White
Props: .Olive. - Watery Watering Can and the Wheeling my way to you Barrow - Spring

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design