Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Creationist

So the World Goth Fair opened up this week and I happened to badger Lokii until she finished her items and showed them too me and I have to say it was almost instant LOVE. Yes RL got in the way and while I had this all done and styled up the night before the fair opened, RL work decided that it wanted all of my attention. So I bring you just a taste of the sexy goth goodies exclusively at this great event.


Now if you want more information on this awesome event that is sanctioned by the folks at World Goth Day and benefits the Sophie Lancaster Foundation you should head over to their Blog. There you can find LMs and the merchant list as well as many other goodies such as info on the event at Club Gothika on the 22nd.

Maybe I shoudl ramble some about what I'm wearing too... So the outfit collar and boots are all part of one of the outfits MV has brought to the fair, and I have to say Lokii is slowly bringing back an obsession with purple, because she has just the right shade to make me want to hump all her purple stuff. I haven't felt the need to do that since +DV8+. Anywho I paired the outfit with one of the sexy horns that +Half-Deer+ has to offer and I must say grab these horns now while you can because I know I will use them again and probably not till after the goth fair is over but there are enough colors and patterns that there are many of different uses for them and this is just one of them. Other little pieces like the slightly color altered (they were purple but they wern't quite the right shade and they were mod so I tweaked them closer) cross rings from Cute Poison and one of the necklaces that Noodles brought to us in the first The Arcade event make this outfit come to life while paired with one of the sexy TAO Goth skins that cStar brought out at the beginning of the year.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - TAO Goth 1 - Heavenly
Horns: +Half-Deer+ - Necromancer's Horns - Purple Striped (Available at the World Goth Fair)
Hair: Magika - Tomorrow
Eyes: .ID. - Creature of the Night - Twilight
Lashes: cStar Limited - TAO Goth Lashes
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Tipsy Piercings
Tattoos: {Venomous Rage Designs} - Web of Deceit
Collar, Dress, Corset, and Boots: :{MV}: - Hallows - Violet (Available at the World Goth Fair)
Necklace: Noodles - Unfortunate Souls Necklace
Rings: Cute Poison - Cross Rings - Purple
Nails: :{MV}: - Can't Kill the Metal Nails
Pose: Apple Spice - Against the Wall Pose 008

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design