Thursday, May 2, 2013

Kitty Love

So the whole reason this post even came about is someone handing me a notecard about the sale at la petite morte that is so that she can pay for her kitty's vet bill. The notecard brought tears to my eyes and well I went right over and bought the items and decided that I would spread the word to try and help the poor kitty! Please even if you don't like what she has out open your heart and if you have some lindens to spare send them her way to help the kitty!


Yay for the kitty face tattoo that made me want to neko out mildly leading to spots EVERYWHERE! Lucky for me some of my favorite stores have spot stuff out in various places that makes it easy on me.  We will start with the pretty side eye tattoos from cStar that are now only available on the marketplace but totally worth going after. And they come in soo many colors it isn't even funny! Seriously go look at them! Then we have the New collars form Zombie Suicide soo many options and I had to pick just one! Then we have the sexy corset and matching boots from MV that came out awhile back for her cart sale and I think are still lurking around the store somewhere. If they aren't you should totally harass Lokii until she puts them back out because I mean come on look at this epic detail and sexyness. And as always Sn@tch is reliable and has everything a girl could ever need including sexy leopard pants! But back to the point of this post PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP THE POOR KITTY! I'm sorry I'm a cat person and this makes me so sad and I wish I could help more so I am using the few resources I have to spread the word! There is a donation jar set up and the items set out at the mainstore. Or you can donate here without messing with L$.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: .la petite morte. - Wixson For Alli SE CL LB
Hair: Magika - Rhyme
Horns: .::Kre-ations::. - {*.Chibi Oni.*} Horns (v2)
Eyes: cStar - Doll Eyes - 06
Eye Make-Up: cStar - Leopard Print - Black
Lashes: **NOYA** - Lash ARCHITECT Eye Lashes with round Diamonds
Face Make-Up: .la petite morte. - Cat Face Tattoo for Alli
Collar: :Zombie Suicide: - Leopard Simmer Collar - Pink
Tattoo: .Pekka. - Leopard Spots Tattoo - Dark
Top: --[P&N]--  - Elysia Top - Mercury
Corset: :{MV}: - Deco Corset - Leopard
Pants: Sn@tch - Vegas Leopard Pants - Black
Nails: :{MV}: - Can't Kill the Metal Nails
Boots: :{MV}: - Deco Heels - Leopard
Pose: Apple Spice - Cute 007

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design